Since 2015, Penske Automotive Group has proudly teamed up with Paralyzed Veterans of America in support of its Mission: ABLE campaign. Paralyzed Veteran’s Mission: ABLE campaign encourages veterans and their families, corporate supporters, and friends of the organization to create an America where our most severely injured veterans have access to what they’ve earned and deserve: CARE, JOBS AND BENEFITS.
Your support is essential to the success of this campaign, and we ask you to join us in embracing our mission to serve those who have served. With one donation, you can support Paralyzed Veterans of America’s mission to create an America where our disabled heroes are provided the physical care needed to live a healthy life; receive the benefits they’ve earned through military service; and obtain job training and opportunities for new and fulfilling careers.
Ways to Donate
- Service Your Vehicle at a Penske Automotive Group Dealership –Penske Automotive Group service customers are invited to donate to Paralyzed Veterans of America when servicing a vehicle at a U.S. Penske Automotive Group dealership.
- Make a Donation Online – Not servicing a vehicle at a Penske dealership? You can make a donation online at www.pva.org/PAGDonates.
Penske Automotive Group is matching each donation – up to a total contribution of $500,000.
Did You Know?
- More than 44,000 American veterans live with spinal cord injury or disease
- Traumatic spinal cord injuries’ indirect (non-medical) cost to veterans and their families is on average about $72,000 annually
- More than 65% of severely disabled veterans remain unemployed with only 12% of them able to return to pre-injury jobs
Thank You for Your Support
Since its inception in 2015, Penske Automotive Group’s Service Matters campaign has contributed more than $2 million to Paralyzed Veterans of America. Thank you for considering a donation and joining our commitment to serve those who have served. With your help, we can continue to change the lives of our American heroes.
Learn More and Spread the Word
To learn more about the Paralyzed Veterans of America, please contact a Penske Automotive Group dealership or visit www.pva.org/PAGServes. Don’t forget to share this page with a friend and show your support for the campaign by using the hashtag #PAGServes on social media.
Connect with Penske Automotive Group!
Find a vehicle: http://www.penskecars.com
Engage Penske Automotive: http://188.8.131.52
Like Penske Automotive on Facebook: https://facebook.com/PenskeCars
Follow Penske Automotive on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PenskeCars
Follow Penske Automotive on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/penskecars/
Visit Penske Automotive on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/penskecars