Since 2015, Penske Automotive Group has proudly teamed up with Paralyzed Veterans of America’s Mission: ABLE campaign.
Paralyzed Veteran’s Mission: ABLE campaign encourages veterans and their families, corporate supporters, and friends of the organization to create an America where our most severely injured veterans have access to what they’ve earned and deserve: CARE, JOBS AND BENEFITS.
Your support is essential to the success of this campaign, and we ask you to join us in embracing our mission to serve those who have served. With one donation, you can support Paralyzed Veterans of America’s mission to create an America where our disabled heroes are provided the physical care needed to live a healthy life; receive the benefits they’ve earned through military service; and obtain job training and opportunities for new and fulfilling careers.
“Paralyzed Veterans of America’s work for veterans is admirable and important. It’s an honor for Penske to be a part of this fundraising effort. Through this great partnership, we can continue to change lives of our American heroes and remind citizens, communities and ourselves, that service really does matter.”
– Robert H. Kurnick Jr., Penske Automotive Group President
Ways to Donate
- Service Your Vehicle at a Penske Automotive Group Dealership –Penske Automotive Group service customers are invited to donate to Paralyzed Veterans of America when servicing a vehicle at a U.S. Penske Automotive Group dealership.
- Make a Donation Online – Not servicing a vehicle at a Penske dealership? You can make a donation online at www.pva.org/PAGDonates.
Penske Automotive Group is matching each donation – up to a total contribution of $500,000.
Did You Know?
- Currently 1.2 million people are living with spinal cord injury or disease; 44,000+ are American veterans.
- Spinal cord injuries can individually cost up to $3 million per person in health care expenses.
- More than 65% of severely disabled veterans are currently unemployed.
- 75.4% of every dollar raised directly impacts the life of a severely disabled veteran.
Paralyzed Veterans of America provides free programs and services to these veterans to help them live full and productive lives.
Since its inception in 2015, Penske Automotive Group’s Service Matters campaign has contributed more than $3 million to Paralyzed Veterans of America. Thank you for considering a donation and joining our commitment to serve those who have served. With your help, we can continue to change the lives of our American heroes.
Learn More and Spread the Word
To learn more about the Paralyzed Veterans of America, please contact a Penske Automotive Group dealership or visit www.pva.org/PAGServes. Don’t forget to share this page with a friend and show your support for the campaign by using the hashtag #PAGServes on social media.
Connect with Penske Automotive Group!
Find a vehicle: http://www.penskecars.com
Engage Penske Automotive: http://126.96.36.199
Like Penske Automotive on Facebook: https://facebook.com/PenskeCars
Follow Penske Automotive on Twitter: https://twitter.com/PenskeCars
Follow Penske Automotive on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/penskecars
Visit Penske Automotive on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/penskecars